An amazing recipe that is one of my go to recipes when I’m feeling lazy. You can make it for yourself or for a big group of people.
- two chicken breasts roughly chopped up
- a handful of whole cherry tomatoes
- a handful of sliced mushrooms (mine are frozen!)
- a handful of broccoli (mine are frozen)
- a handful of spinach (mine is frozen)
- a batch of my home made green pesto
Throw it all in the oven and let it cook on 180 degrees for a good 45 minutes or so, scrummy!
When it comes out you can eat it just as is, or you can boil up some quinoa, cous cous, rice, bread, pasta, the list goes on ! yummmmm
Ciao for now x